2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Circus

This weekend we took the boys to the Ringling Brothers, Barnum, and Bailey Circus. We love this circus but skipped last year so I was very excited to take the boys this year. While Ethan has been two other times, this was Caden's very first time! And for a two and a half hour show, Caden did very well. He was in awe the first hour, then either stood up or sat in my lap the rest of the time.

Daddy and Ethan
Pre-show mesmerization...
 I love this face...he's so focused
 Ethan couldn't take his eyes off of any of the acts
 And Daddy got them a special souvenir during intermission. Both boys took them to bed with them when they got home that night :-)
 So excited!
While the whole show is amazing, this was my favorite act. The picture is awful but these guys are playing basketball and doing tricks while riding unicycles! It was fascinating to watch them in action!

Love Ringling Brothers! 
There is no other circus like it!

No comments: