2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

First Field Trip...sniff sniff

Last week Ethan went on his very first field trip. All too suddenly, I realized that my little boy was growing up. Field Trips!! He is not old enough to ride on a bus! Ugghhh...let's just say tears were shed as I put him on the bus and waved goodbye as it pulled out of the parking carrying my precious boy.
Beyond that, I was super excited for him because his very first field trip was perfect! It was a visit to the Southeastern Railway Museum. They spent the day getting to climb on acres and acres of different types of trains that spanned across the decades culminating in a train ride around the grounds. I had previously purchased a membership to the museum but I have been holding off on taking the boys because I knew this field trip was coming up and I wanted his first experience to be with his classmates.


He had a wonderful time and I survived the day :-)

No comments: