2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Duncan Creek

We have discovered a new playground! Duncan Creek is so close and it has some neat new equipment that the boys cannot get enough of! 
The most important being this roller slide:

This slide is where the majority of our time is focused every time we visit. The sand pit and the "big" kid playground are also a hit as well. 
A few weeks ago while we were visiting, we had a strange visitor...a chicken. Crazy, considering we are right in the middle of a suburban area and I have no idea where any farm could possibly be within a close radius. It was very friendly, though, and extremely interested in our snack which I have to admit kind of frightened me a little.

Yep, he/she came right up to us! 
No zoom necessary on this shot.

No comments: