2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ethan's 1st Tee-ball Game

 Oh my! We have begun organized sports...or as organized as sports can be for 3 year olds. Daddy has been looking forward to this day since he found out that we were having a little boy. From the very beginning, Ben knew that he wanted to help coach his team and when sign-ups rolled around for rookie tee-ball he signed them both up. After a few weeks of practice, the White Sox had their first game bright and early Saturday morning. I tried my hardest to capture as much as I could but Caden did not make it an easy task!


 Daddy doing the final shirt tuck in
 
 All smiles before the big game!

Daddy doing a little coaching from first base. I LOVE that Ethan is actually in baseball stance here! If you only knew how rarely happens :-)

Daddy pitching to Ethan his 1st time at bat

 Coach Chris cheering on Ethan as he runs home

Our little guy sitting on the bench with a couple of his teammates. This was the moment that I teared up...seeing him sit there like a big boy without Mommy or Daddy right beside him.