2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

This weekend we had our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. I tried to get a quick picture of Ethan and his friend, Ashley, before the hunt began but neither were too interested. They both gave me their "cheese" smile while they stared at the big event that was about to begin!

Look! There is something inside it!

Once I realized that Ethan was more interested in what was in the eggs than the egg hunt itself, we quickly filled our basket and headed over to take a picture with sweet Sadie. Unfortunately, neither one of them were interested in looking at me, either.

While big brother participated in the egg hunt, Caden hung out and ate Cheerios. By the time this picture was taken, he had just about had enough of sitting in the stroller!

Of course, we couldn't take a trip to the park without playing on the playground...even if we did have a basket full of candy (that Mommy politely gave away before we left and he hasn't asked about it one time).

No comments: