2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Naptime Shenanigans

My apologies for the poor picture quality, but this was too cute!

I had just put Ethan down for his nap this afternoon and was about to put Caden down when I realized that Ethan had gotten out of his bed and was laying on the floor behind his door. Caden crawled straight to his door and sat in front of it "talking" to him. If you look carefully, you can see Ethan's hand just barely showing under the door. I'm so disappointed that I didn't catch the picture of Caden touching his hand, but it was precious to watch them.

No comments: