2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Party and Program at School

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our school. Miss Connie and Miss Traci are the absolute best and Ethan gets so excited when he knows that he is going to get to see them! Here's a couple of pictures from the Christmas party and his Christmas program.

Look at this face..."Really Mommy, I have a cupcake to eat. I don't have time for a picture." By the way, we closed on our house the same day as the party and there were 4 contractors at our house while Caden and I were at Ethan's party. No kidding, my phone rang 12 times in an hour...every one of them was something about the house!


Then there was the Christmas program. Ethan was such a card! When I dropped him off at school the day they returned after the program, the first thing that was said when he got out of the car was, "There's the star of the show!" Let's just say that everyone at Shadowbrook knows him and he cracks up Connie and Traci every day!

He spent his entire time on stage waving, laughing, dancing around, and yelling "Hey Mama." Traci did her best to contain him! I have a longer video but here's the abbreviated version. Ben said Ethan's dance skills in this video remind him of a scene from the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou"

No comments: