2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photo Shoot

Before we left the beach, we had a photo shoot at Eden Gardens and then also at the beach. The photographer was AMAZING! She has children of her own, totally worked with Ethan and Caden, and was great at catching candid shots as well. Amber(the photographer) even made me and Ben look good. I guess we can call this our 10 year anniversary pictures. Below are a few of my favorites...







We would not have been able to make this trip without Kristin! I cannot say enough about what she means to our family; from being a Nanny to Ethan the first year of his life to helping with his 2nd birthday to giving Caden sweet hugs and kisses and being a wonderful friend to all of us. We love you, Kristin!

No comments: