2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Boys

Ethan is fascinated with Caden's things. Yesterday he decided to lay his head on the Boppy pillow and use the Bumbo as his ottoman. This boy is hilarious!



Since we have been taking so many pictures, he has been interested in the camera, too. This is what happens when he has it.
Below is a video of Caden NOT rolling over! This morning, I laid Caden on his tummy and ran to give Ethan his medicine...ear infection :-( When I returned, Caden was on his back. I TOTALLY MISSED IT!!! He has been trying to roll over the last couple of weeks, but has not been successful. So a very disappointed Mommy immediately rolled him back over and ran to get the camera. After 30 minutes of coaxing and recording, there was NO MORE rolling over. I did, however, capture a conversation that Ethan had with Caden. Ethan is telling "Cate"(Ethan's nickname for Caden when he's happy with him) to press the button on his toy and it will play "E, I, E, I, Ote"(you and I know this song as Old MacDonald Has a Farm). Unfortunately, the toy plays 3 different songs and when Ethan showed Caden how to press the button, it played Hickory, Dickory, Dock. Ethan didn't seem to mind, though. Mommy did have to remind him not to touch brother's head. He usually does it with gritted teeth and can be a little rough :-)




No comments: