2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ethan's visit to Groovy's Cuts!

At 19 months, we have had a couple of haircuts already. However, these have been from Maw-Maw. Each time his hair has been cut, he has cried huge crocodile tears and you would have thought that he was being tortured.
Today, Daddy took him for his first visit to Groovy's. I politely told Ben that this was a great opportunity for a Father-Son outing because I truly did not want to have to endure the screamfest :-) So while I took my last trip to Canton for a very long time(due to impending arrival of Baby Caden) with some great friends from church, Daddy and Ethan went for a haircut. Ben called me as soon as they were finished and told me how great he did! No tears and completely curious about everything that was going on around him- I couldn't believe it! And like a good Daddy, he even remembered to document the big day with pictures!


Buttons to press! You can't beat that!

Evidently, he spent most of his time turning around to see what was going on behind him as well. I'm sure that this made the lovely lady's job so much more fun for her!

Look at this shy little innocent face!

The final product: No smile, but no tears!
Success!!!

No comments: