2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seriously...

Don't let this sweet little innocent face fool you!
After I put Ethan down for his nap this morning, I sat down to do a little work for my part-time job. A few minutes later, I check the monitor and saw the black fuzzy screen. Hmmmm...I switched the channel to see if maybe it had accidentally gotten changed, but that didn't work. So I decide to go upstairs and try to sneak in without being seen. This little stinker had reached down behind his crib, unplugged the camera, wrapped the cord through the slats at the back of the crib, then wrapped them again through the side of the crib, and finally threw the plug over the top of the crib so that it could swing back and forth. Really!!!
And I thought the last safe place in the house was his crib.

2 comments: