2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our Big Boy

Every time I turn around, Ethan is doing something new! What a remarkable journey it is to watch him as he learns and grows! He is so interested in everything right now and absolutely loves to sit up and see the world. While Ethan has made good use of the Bumbo, he just giggles and looks around when recognizes that he is doing it on his own (with a little leverage from someone or something for now).
He has become quite the slippery little fellow keeping Mommy on her toes while he lunges after anything that catches his attention. He's already spinning around in circles in his crib at night and has mastered the art of rolling over to get away from getting wrapped in his blanket at nap time.
His newest thing to do is put his toes in his mouth. How have I not gotten that one on camera yet! I'm guessing this might have something to do with 3 new little teeth coming in up top. That will make 5 teeth for this 6 month old baby boy!
He is such a blessing to us and I am so grateful that the Lord has allowed us the privilege to be his parents and entrusted us to raise him. I have never known a joy like this in my life and adore every minute with him...even at 2 a.m., which thankfully does not happen very often anymore.

3 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

What a big boy you are becoming Ethan! You will need to get together with your "birthday buddy" soon for a playdate! Wow...5 teeth!! We're still waiting for 1! Although with all the chewing and drool I'm thinking it will be soon!

Anna said...

Look at that big boy sitting up on his changing pad! I can't believe how fast he is growing!!!

Scamperino Family said...

Adorable!!