2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

This is when Mommy has time...

As you may have noticed, the number of times I have updated our blog since Ethan was born has been slim, but now you understand when I have time to work on it. These moments are rare, but sometimes it's worth it to ignore the dishes and laundry and have some computer time all to myself!

2 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

I'm with you girl! Hang in there and enjoy all the alone time you can get! :)

Aaron M said...

My favorite is the Total Money Makeover book on the bed beside Ben. Go Dave Ramsey!!! Every new mommy and daddy should have a copy.