2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Nursery is Painted--Finally!






















After a month of working on weekends, Ben has paint and chair rail up. The nursery is not finished, things are still sitting around, nothing is on the wall yet, and we are waiting on a few pieces to go in his room. But the crib is put together, his bedding is in it, and the dresser in in there. I can't wait to get the letter tiles on the wall above the crib and the blue and lime shadow boxes hung up! Here are a few pictures of the process so far.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

I love, love, love the colors...the bedding is too precious! Good job guys!

kristi said...

this looks SO good!! love the stripes, the initials on the bedding, and a beautiful bed!! what a precious little room for a precious little boy we are all so excited to meet!! :-)

Cassi said...

Your hubby's hard work paid off because that nursery turned out beautiful! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see the finished look! And can't wait to see a sweet baby boy named Ethan sleeping in it! :~)

The McGrew Crew said...

Wow! The room looks great! You guys did a great job!! Ethan will love it!

The McIntires said...

I love the colors... same colors as my Blake's room! Looks great!