2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Consignment Heaven!

I had the best time Saturday night! Leigh Ann and I went to the First Time Moms consignment sale at the Convention Center in Plano and it was SO MUCH FUN! It was an all out shopping spree! It was the first time that I had ever been to a large consignment sale and I am hooked. I can't wait for the next one! After we came home, we took everything out so that we could take it all in and the formal living room was where it all ended up. Now I get to come home and look at it every day. And, of course, Alex loves our new play area! Not that we will need these items anytime soon, but our current debate is where the permanent playroom will be. Ben is quite satisfied with getting rid of the foofey furniture and turning the living room into the playroom but I haven't been convinced of that yet.

3 comments:

kristi said...

sister.....it WAS a shopping spree........how much fun!! and oh my goodness gracious........those little shoes are the cutest ever!! but I bet the little "piggies" inside them will be even cuter!! :-)

Cassi said...

Oh my goodness, Mama! Did you leave anything for anyone else to buy??! :~) It looks like you had alot of fun! How exciting!

The McIntires said...

Wow!!!