2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

I love this picture, the look on his face is just priceless! He is such a big boy!


Halloween occurred at a very crazy time in our life this year. Two weeks after our cross country move, I'm out looking for a Halloween costume. I truly didn't plan on too much coming from it, though. There are episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that scare Ethan so I could only imagine what it would be like to go out Trick-or-Treating with him as he walks past all the ghouls and goblins. That being the case, we opted to spend Halloween helping Uncle Gary and Aunt Lynn pass out candy at their house(they just happen to live in the same neighborhood that we are trying to find a house in). Well, much to my surprise, he really got into it and kept asking to "go out dere" with the other trick-or-treaters when they came to the door. Aunt Lynn was all about it and jumped on the opportunity to take him trick-or-treating! I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures of his very first trick-or-treating experience. Never once did he even act bothered by the other costumes that he saw and we didn't even wake up that night. Silly Mommy didn't know what she was talking about!
Our little fireman

He wouldn't let anyone put candy in his bag, he would take it from their hand, look at it, then put in his bag himself. And the best part...when we returned to the house, he wanted to share his candy with the other trick-or-treaters. That's my kind of Halloween, no cavities!

No comments: