2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chad and Ashley's Wedding Reception

Ethan did lots of dancing!
Mommy and Daddy did a little, too.
I love this picture of my Mom! She looked beautiful!!
Not to mention she knows how to cut a rug, too! Mom and Chad groovin'.

I have no clue why we were there for 4 days and the only pictures I have are of Chad opening one wedding gift and several different ones from the reception. It was wonderful spending time with my family and Kristin was indispensible! She not only helped with the boys, but bent over backward to help with wedding stuff, too!! She is an amazingly thoughtful person and special blessing from the Lord above. We love her!!

No comments: