2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Caden's Newborn Pictures

Here are few that I had to share.

My absolute favorite!


Bright eyes!



What's up?


So sweet!



Precious brothers


Sweet kisses


We even got a couple of good ones of big brother!


Mommy's handsome big boy!


3 comments:

kristi said...

nikki these are just precious!! what a beautiful baby caden is!! and big brother is so cute!!!!

Cam and Jill said...

OMG! They are precious!!!!

Scamperino Family said...

These are priceless!!! Love the shirts too :)